Cal Poly's Graduate Programs
Our materials engineering master's program is on hiatus, as we have a small number of faculty and a large undergraduate program. Every year, a few MATE grads stay on campus to complete master's degrees with other programs (e.g., integrated technology management, biomedical engineering, polymers and coatings, and industrial engineering).
Contact Dr. Jean Lee for more information about getting a master's degree from Cal Poly.
View a list of current Cal Poly Master's Programs.
External Graduate Programs
As we receive information about graduate programs, we post them in the student lounge and in our weekly announcements.
Below is a list of links to various program you can explore. Application deadlines vary. Consult each site for details on their programs and application processes.
- Materials Science Graduate Programs (online list of grad programs)
- Northern Arizona University: Masters in Civil Engineering and Environmental Engineering
- UC Berkeley: Master of Financial Engineering Program
- UC Merced: Merced nAnomaterials Center for Energy & Sensing (MACES) PhD Program
- University of Pennsylvania: Master of Science in Engineering Program in Nanotechnology
- University of Washington: Molecular Engineering PhD Program
- DoD National Defense Science & Engineering Graduate Fellowship Program
- Materials Research Society (MRS) Congressional Fellows
- National Physical Science Consortium (NPSC) Fellow