Research Experiences (REUs)
Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REUs) are not only an excellent learning opportunity, but also a way to earn some income and expand your professional network.
As we receive posters from various organizations, we post them in the student lounge. We also post information about REUs in weekly announcements.
Below is a list of links to various REUs you can explore. Application deadlines vary. Consult each site for details on their programs and application processes.
You may wish to start with the National Science Foundation (NSF) REU repository. You can search for the specific type of REU you're interested in and export the results.
- Caltech WAVE Fellows
- Florida State University: Diversity in Research and Engineering of Advanced Materials Training (DREAM)
- Florida State University: Retaining Engineers Through Research Entrepreneurship and Advanced-materials Training (RETREAT)
- Northwest University: Materials Research Center Summer Program
- Purdue University: Network for Computational Nanotechnology (NCN) Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowships
- Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internship (SULI) Program
- University of Minnesota: Materials Research Science and Engineering Center Summer Programs